NEAFL 2015 CODE OF CONDUCT RULES FOR OWNERS/COACHES
Primary goal is the development of players to be better citizens. The Players will be taught
sportsmanship and fair play, these teachings should always govern their behavior while at
practice and at games. Coaches shall be responsible for the conduct of all players, members
of the coaching staff and spectators. This includes the time periods before, during, and after
league games and other team events.
**Coaches will emphasize that good athletes are good citizens, and both physically and mentally alert>
**Coaches will strive to make every football activity serve as a training ground for life, and
as a basis for good mental and physical health
** Coaches will emphasize that winning agame is a result of team work
** Coaches will treat each player , opposing coach , fans with respect and dignity
**Coaches will accept decisions of officials, not criticize the officials, the opposing
team, the coaches, fans or parents through language or gesture.
**Coaches will learn stregths and weekness of his/her players so they insisting that all
of the activities under his/her control , be conducted for their psychological and physiological
**Coaches wil abide by the doctor's decision in all matters of players health and injuries
physical ability to play .
**Coaches will set examples in personal conduct at all times.
**Coaches shall not use abusive or profane language before anyone connected with the game.
**Coaches shall not be under the influence of alcohal , or illegal drugs.In general there shall be
no use of drugs, or alcohal,, products at any game or scrimmage or league function, as a representative
by the head coach , assistnat coaches, team players, official or administrator. The head coach and owner are
responsible for enforcing this rule.
NEAFL Code of Conduct Rules For Players
NEAFL Semi-Pro Football Coaches and owners play a vital role in encouraging physical, social, and emotional well being of each player. Therefore, it is essential for NEAFL Football players to embrace the values of good sportsmanship, discipline and character.
· Players will be good sports (win or lose), be honest, fair, and always show good sportsmanship to all coaches, owners, players, officials, and fans.
· Players will learn and practice the value of commitment to the team for the entire season, whether on or off of the field.
· Players will put personal goals aside for the betterment of the team.
· Players will abide by doctor’s decision in all matters of players health and injuries, and physical ability to play.
· Players will show courtesy and respect to coaches, owners, teammates, fans, officials, & opponents.
· Players will realize that athletic contests, including practice sessions are educational experiences and opportunities.
· Players will not engage in unsportsmanlike conduct.
· Players will not engage in rude behavior.
· Players will treat everyone, including coaches, owners, parents, players, and officials, with respect regardless of race, creed, color, nationality, or sex.
· Players shall not be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs. In general, there shall be no use of drugs, tobacco, or alcohol products at any game, practice field, or in public as a representative by team players.
· Players will not smoke or use any form of tobacco while on the field of play during games, scrimmages, practices, or league
Minor League Football Fans Code of Conduct
(To be posted at ALL home games or included in Teams Game Programs. Both are strongly suggested.)
The North East Atlantic Football League and its teams are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all fans, both in the stadium and in the parking lot. We want all fans attending our games to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion. When attending a game, you are required to refrain from the following behaviors and items:
· Alcohol on the grounds of any NEAFL Stadium or parking area. The NEAFL reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone attempting to gain access with Alcohol.
· Firearms on the grounds of any NEAFL Stadium or parking area. The NEAFL reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone attempting to gain access with Firearms.
· Illegal drugs on the grounds of any NEAFL Stadium or parking area.
· Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
· Use of foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
· Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field).
· Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel.
· Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans.
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats. Stadium staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where event patrons, their guests, and other fans can enjoy the event free from the above behavior. Event patrons and guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and loss of ticket privileges for future games.